“Kitties ‘n Blooms Cat Show”
Show Dates: April 13th and 14th, 2019
- Saturday 9:30 am to 5 pm
- Sunday 9 am to 4 pm
- The show will be held in the Southland Leisure Centre,
- 2000 Southland Dr. SW, Calgary, Alberta.
- The show hall is wheel chair accessible. There is ample free parking.
Teresa McRae 403-236-9566
Denise Abraham (403) 224-2232
Entry payments can be made by Paypal – button below, Email Transfer to the club at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a cheque with your entry. Canadian exhibitors are encouraged to use email money transfers.
JUDGES – 2019 Kitties ‘n Blooms
- Jane Allen SP,
- Jamie Christian AB,
- Linda Jean Grillo AB,
- Rick Hoskinson AB,
- Rob Seliskar AB,
- Jane Allen AB,
- Kim Chenault AB,
- Adriana Kajon AB,
- Barbara Ray AB,
- Angela Sherzer SP,
- Vicki Shields AB.
- Hotel Blackfoot, 5940 Blackfoot Trail SE, Calgary, AB.The Calgary Cat Association has elected to use the TICA Hotel Room Inspection Procedure for exhibitors who stay at Hotel Blackfoot using the club’s booking. Entry in this show, and lodging at Hotel Blackfoot using the club’s booking, shall constitute an acknowledgement by and consent of the exhibitor to these procedures.Website: www.hotelblackfoot.comPhone: (403) 252-2253 or 1-800-661-1151 (toll free)Rates: $119.00 per night plus taxes for single or double occupancy. (3% DMF (taxable) 4% room tax, 5% GST, and $2.00 EcoStay Programme Fee). The pet fee has been waived for our event in lieu of signing the TICA Hotel Policy Agreement.Rooms have one queen bed plus sofa, or two queen beds. All rooms have a mini fridge, safe, and complimentary high speed and wireless internet access.Rate includes a breakfast at Green’s Restaurant for two people per room.Parking is free.
- Exhibitors and vendors must reserve directly with the hotel and give the group name Calgary Cat Association or Calgary Cat Show. The room block at this rate has been reserved until March 13, 2019.Ask for Rob Bourdeau, rBourdeau@hotelblackfoot.com. After this date, if available, rooms may be booked at prevailing rates.