Welcome to the Calgary Cat Association web site. (The Calgary Cat Association was formerly known as the Southern Alberta Calgary Cat Fanciers) This site is intended to keep cat lovers and exhibitors informed about coming events as well as highlights of our events.
The Calgary Cat Association (CCA) is a non-profit club affiliated with The International Cat Association (TICA), and we are located in Calgary, Alberta. CCA is registered under the Alberta Societies Act.
What We Do
- Promote the welfare of all cats
- Promote the growth and development of the feline human bond.
- Promote responsible pet ownership.
- Members typically host an annual cat show
- Keep abreast of changes and developments of interest to cat fanciers.
- Serve as a source of general information about cats.
- Support local animal rescues.
- Fund raise for the Calgary Interfaith Food Bank to help purchase cat food for clients’ cats.
We are always looking for new members.
Please like our Facebook page.
President: Teresa McCrae
Vice-President: Denise Abraham
Secretary: Brenda McCrae
Treasurer: Maureen Davies
Counselor: Sergey Dayneko
Director: Angela Hick Ewing
Director: April Dagdick
2018-19 SHOW COMMITTEE: Subcommittee Leaders
Show Manager: Maureen Davies
Show Co-Manager: Angela Hick-Ewing
Show Treasurer: Maureen Davies
Entry Clerk: Teresa McCrae
Venues : Maureen Davies
Hospitality: Brenda McCrae and Club Members
Vendors/Sponsorship Coordinator: Teresa McCrae
Marketing, Media, & Signage:
Fund Raising for Rescue Cats: Denise Abraham Angela Hick Ewing, Teresa McCrae
Judges Books, Exhibitor Catalogues: Maureen Davies
Judge Recognition: Maureen Davies
Breeders and Cat Services Directories: Denise Abraham
Ribbons, Awards Plaques/Show Secretary: Maureen Davies
Raffles and Rescues: Angela Hick-Ewing and Club Members
Raffle Donations: Angela Hick Ewing